martedì 20 dicembre 2016

Taiwan, country of motorbikes and convenience stores...
 I'm almost at the end of my experience here in Taiwan but I really want to share what I learned about this beautiful and weird country and its culture.
"Ilha Formosa", also known as the heart of Asia: a small island where we can find everthing: big cities, villages, nature, temples and few tourists. When we think about Asia we always think about China, Japan, maybe Korea and Thailand... but not Taiwan. That's why Taiwanese people seem to be really curious when they see a foreigner and always keep looking at him/her, and I think that's also why their English is quite poor (my Chinese is really poor too, so sometimes communication is quite hard). But Taiwanese are really friendly and polite,even if they don't understand what you are trying to say they smile and try to help you, if possible.
I've been living here for almost 4 months (I will stay here until middle February) and I can definitely say that coming here was a shock, but I'm sure that going back to Italy will be much more difficult.
I decide to divide this blog into different parts,in order to explain everything more clearly.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento